Hi there! Thank you so much for visiting my website. I am so excited to have you here.
I am Maria, a polymath and student for life. When I am not working or spending time with family, you will find me learning new skills or reading a book.
Personal transformation is very important to me. I always work on making myself better – a better human being and a better service provider to my clients.
My values & beliefs
Being human: I make a conscious effort to treat others the way I would like to be treated. I have great respect for people who share this outlook with me.
Accountability: I hold myself accountable for everything that happens in my life. I have the same approach toward my business as well.
Transparency: No matter how hard it is, I value transparency with my clients. I prefer to have discussions like project and payment terms upfront. The moment we decide to have a business relationship, your business goals become mine.
I love cats. I would love to own a cat shelter someday.
I love to read and listen to podcasts…I read a lot!
My favourite books:
- ‘Destiny of Souls‘ by Dr. Michael Newton
- ‘Dying to be Me‘ by Anita Moorjani
- ‘The Untethered Soul‘ by Michael Singer,
- ‘Dollars Flow to Me Easily’ by Richard Dotts, and
- ‘Secrets of the Millionaire Mind‘ by T.Harv Eker.
My favourite podcasts:
- ‘The Mind Your Business Podcast‘ by James Wedmore
- ‘The Jim Fortin Podcast’ and
- ‘Impact Theory’ by Tom Bilyeu.
Gossip and condemning others (Can’t think of anything more)
Academics & Work
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce (finance, accounting and economics)
- Postgraduate degree in English Literature
- Postgraduate diplomas in Human Resource and International Business.
- I also complete around 3 courses each month on platforms like LinkedIn Learning, Coursera and HubSpot Academy.
10 years of corporate experience and 4+ years of freelancing has given me exposure to varied projects in multiple domains (Accounting, Finance, Investment Banking, FMCG, Recruitment, Marketing, and many more)